for this kind of message system, some company seldom view the messages;smash;

A_L

進階會員
已加入
1/4/05
訊息
互動分數
點數
Finally got reply from the distributor, they said that lian li did a revision on the case, so from now on, the new stock will look like the one I brought, for the problem I mention, they said they wil...

I don't see anything practically useable from latest picture shown.
It has a single PSU mounting plate on top, while the bottom was covered by fan guard? (something like that, but not PSU back plate for sure)

While reviewing your A10, dual PSU can only be mounted on bottom of the case, all you need is an extra COVER PLATE for the un-used PSU placement.
If the distributor send you Fan Guard plate, you can't even use it.

And providing "Rubber Grummet" for the water hose passage hole might be a solution; but if I were you, I will ask for money back, and refuse with above explanations + alternative parts.
Because it's their responsibility to revise their product web page, or atleast formal notification notes on individual product page.

For example, when you bought a "Beef Noodle" with picture & all the advertisement shown "Noddles" + "Beef" ingredients; but found the BEEF were gone from the contents, will you just accept it or ask for return?

A_L

進階會員
已加入
1/4/05
訊息
互動分數
點數
You're right;tongue; ;tongue; but not lian li
for this kind of message system, some company seldom view the messages;smash;

Most of manufacturers having this problem; they're willing to spend fortunes for building very nice web sites (maybe not nice), but they won't hire proper site management personel.

Thus you can hardly receive their feed back, unless you bring it like critical situation......... and they will try to comfort you ASAP, before the situation spreads all over.

先把你的嘴巴堵起來, 避免狀況擴大. ;oplc;

umaneko

初級會員
已加入
7/4/07
訊息
互動分數
點數
Most of manufacturers having this problem; they're willing to spend fortunes for building very nice web sites (maybe not nice), but they won't hire proper site management personel.

Thus you can hardl...

Totally agree

By the way, the latest pic I shown is only refer to the rubber water cooling hole protector. They're going to send in the whole psu plate (the same one on the case that I brought) in the first post. Hope they aren't going to charge me, or I'll be really mad !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: . Why O why they did such a revision ?? It's a cut down version really !!! With the same price, I'm disappointed !!

derekian

一般般會員
已加入
4/2/07
訊息
互動分數
點數
為何都用英文?這裡又不是英文板........想賣弄英文能力請去英文版,看文章還要看英文我相信不少人會有困擾,而且我相信樓主絕對看的懂中文.

A_L

進階會員
已加入
1/4/05
訊息
互動分數
點數
為何都用英文?這裡又不是英文板........想賣弄英文能力請去英文版,看文章還要看英文我相信不少人會有困擾,而且我相信樓主絕對看的懂中文.

很對不起造成您的不悅. 小的絕對不敢在您面前賣弄英文.
我是不知道原因, 不過樓主開始即以英文發文. 不過感覺他應該是居住國外吧.

還是麻煩請版主幫忙移過去.

ycj

初級會員
已加入
11/1/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
哇...幫人解決問題,以樓主方便的語言回答,還會被說成是在賣弄,現在的世道是這樣./......

難怪熱心的人越來越少...........;face12;

機殼問題,po在機殼改裝區,應不為過吧,又沒限制不能以英文發問,看的懂的人就回答,看不懂的,就跳過就好了呗.........;x;

j.lo

高級會員
已加入
10/31/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
咳..還是以中文來發言吧. 不然大家看得多痛苦.
樓主還是儘量不要用版面練習英文吧:)

j.lo