點數
我覺得每個人對自己的OC定義當然都會不太一樣:D

最後編輯:
已加入
9/25/08
訊息
互動分數
點數
每個人對自己的OC定義當然都會不太一樣 but he OC定義 is TOOOOOOOO OVER... becoz of his daddy's RAM bussiness... so he can try new products doesn't mean we can, his OC定義 is not for everybody and everyday use... NO C/P Value at all....we dont care if he is showing off how many CPU and RAM he got.... but give me break... show me something real.... something people can buy...... MY final word is I like FERRARI, but can i buy it ? maybe not ...... i am saying i will just buy a HONDA civic,plz stop showing off something far away from reality... i dont wanna wasting my time on this commercial posts..

jimmyyang207

我要大鵰!
已加入
9/1/06
訊息
互動分數
點數
每個人對自己的OC定義當然都會不太一樣 but he OC定義 is TOOOOOOOO OVER... becoz of his daddy's RAM bussiness... so he can try new products doesn't mean we can, his OC定義 is not for everybody and everyday use... NO C/P Value at all....we dont care if he is showing off how many CPU and RAM he got.... but give me break... show me something real.... something people can buy...... MY final word is I like FERRARI, but can i buy it ? maybe not ...... i am saying i will just buy a HONDA civic,plz stop showing off something far away from reality... i dont wanna wasting my time on this commercial posts..

今天不管你會去買本田喜美,還是幹嘛的,
別人只買得起賽揚、散步龍;我用Core2、K8、K10;別人用i7、K10.5...那些都不重要!

你要搞清楚,這個論壇叫滄者極限,不叫滄者CP,也不叫滄者省錢,
你想要高談你的現實主義還是CP值主義等等的,請您另尋一片新天地吧!
這裡是滄者極限的哪個版塊?"INTEL X58 及Core I7 相關測試"!
告訴你,這裡就是超跑的世界,不要講些不是重點的論點!

又您從頭到尾一直談論"OC"的定義,既然您英文這麼好,
還麻煩您解說一下"OverClock"是什麼意思呢?不就是超越在超越嗎?還有啥其他定義?
要翻譯成啥?現實社會超頻:confused:
別人只是將他所有的分享給大家,讓大家快樂!我看您真的要面對現實阿;oplc;

真的很感謝狂大的測試!雖然小弟也買不起這些東西,
但看看狂大的表演就心滿意足了;0a155537;

狂少

Bulletproof Themer
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
今天不管你會去買本田喜美,還是幹嘛的,
別人只買得起賽揚、散步龍;我用Core2、K8、K10;別人用i7、K10.5...那些都不重要!

你要搞清楚,這個論壇叫滄者極限,不叫滄者CP,也不叫滄者省錢,
你想要高談你的現實主義還是CP值主義等等的,請您另尋一片新天地吧!
這裡是滄者極限的哪個版塊?"INTEL X58 及Core I7 相關測試"!
告訴你,這裡就是超跑的世界,不要講些不是重點的論點!

又您從頭到尾一直談論"OC"的定義,既然您英文這麼好,
還麻煩您解說一下"OverClock"是什麼意思呢?不就是超越在超越嗎?還有啥其他定義?
要翻譯成啥?現實社會超頻:confused:
別人只是將他所有的分享給大家,讓大家快樂!我看您真的要面對現實阿;oplc;

真的很感謝狂大的測試!雖然小弟也買不起這些東西,
但看看狂大的表演就心滿意足了;0a155537;

不必與這種爛咖浪費口舌
開口閉口我家是做ram的,
我爸媽作古不知多久了..
從頭到尾只會說那幾句破英文
怎不去吐法拉利說他的車不是一般人買的起?
心理缺陷吧
打不出中文喔?還真可憐..連中文輸入法都不知道怎用呢?還是不懂怎灌中文OS?
給他機會不等如何掌握
6小時之後就上報停權,等著看!

這種廢物,多說無益

最後編輯:

屠皇西蒙

Tu huang Simon
已加入
4/7/07
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
不給個掌聲~~
等等狂少~會生氣~!
不超下去了~那我們就沒得看了~~!
;cheer2;;cheer2;;cheer2;;cheer2;;cheer2;

jior

小小咖啡師
已加入
7/6/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站
或許他其實是想說狂少發錯區了,因該發在"極速超頻探索"區,不因該發在一般的X58&i7區,這些東西對他太OVER太不尋常了:PPP:

Colt357TW

只是一頭小小羊
已加入
1/19/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
網站
造訪網站

Dude, chilled out.

Personally speaking, I don't trust systems that needs to shut down/reboot more than once per month for work or for my personal use. I agree w/ you on the point that for those O'Gs whose been doing this since 386 and before, oc simply a way to get around from pay up big buck just buy EVInteL's newest chip, and it used to be that all your cooling/modding/tweaking around+cpu still cheaper than price for that new chip. However times changed and those kids grew up, before long submersion was made w/ mineral oil or waterblock is made of silver(Stew/Cather would of kick my ass for saying that, sorry bro) while energy efficiency/carbon footprint is no longer a concern for the extremists in their pursuit for their trophy system. There is no right and wrong on this, as there are no a universal definition of fine food (Wanna try cobra feast in Cambodia? How you like your horse in Italy? Care to have some cat soup to finish up in GongTong?) I already stop imposing my standards to others since it's a losing battle and an ill-logical one, because as you get older and more people you met along the way, you would see more people unlike you: they dont eat like you, they dont think like you, they dont appreciate your type of music, they dont treat their own lives with same respect you do.... list goes on and on.

The point is, sometimes, it is better to let it be. Life do goes on, and people one day may fight w/ each other with nasty words may all the sudden best ally. There are all part of growing pain for evolution, so if you really cant bear with it, stop talking and start to show the world what you know and what you can do to improve it.

Here is what newest wiki had to say about overclocking, man its a long way since i was part of "AYBABTU"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overclocking

▌延伸閱讀