同志退一邊,狂少冰沙神法現身CBB

已加入
9/25/08
訊息
互動分數
點數
OC的精神 = I pay 5 bucks and oc to 10 bucks performance , U pay 10 bucks and get 10 bucks performance........ its not OC的精神 , u r just being stupid...... paying so much for this?

hoodlum1022

Lu-Kung
已加入
10/18/08
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
OC的精神 = I pay 5 bucks and oc to 10 bucks performance , U pay 10 bucks and get 10 bucks performance........ its not OC的精神 , u r just being stupid...... paying so much for this?

但是假如高階硬體以及高階OC都沒人要做的話 。CBB就少了很多精彩討論以及測試了!;face0;

狂少

Bulletproof Themer
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
用LN2 ? so what ? i can't buy LN2...... even if i can, i wont buy it
this is not for everyday use...... all i want is for everyday usage
U make Over clocking toooo high level, and people can't afford it...
back to reality plz

so you did not do your homework I bet;)
if you know what is searching function of this CBB forum, than I guaranteed you will find as many as you want to read from my over 10,000 posts or threads right? you just don't want to enjoy some extreme cooling post doesn't mean others don't. who say DI, LN2 is NOT reality? why and why not?;)
don't point your finger too early, you call everyone stupid doesn't mean you are just genius or smart ass, as I can see, if you keep screaming here, I will really think about getting your smart ass banned, wanna challenge ?;)
Yes, and this is your warning here;)
and DO NOT play stupid , play safer
;)

Watch your words come from your mouth, and we 'll be cool as usual.:rolleyes:

最後編輯:
已加入
9/25/08
訊息
互動分數
點數
if u r so good about CPU.... why not go to intel and get a job there ? or U R just helping ur daddy's RAM bussiness alone ? testing everything is ur job ? showing off how good is ur CPU is ? how expensive is ur LN2 ? who will care about ur NO C/P value posts..... wake UP from ur DREAM plz, u r making OC people thinking about " I NEED TO UPGRADE MY PC tomorrow" U R SO Wrong about OC... use expensive computer and OC is not my style..... i pay 5 bucks and oc to 10 bucks performance...... not like u...... u paid 10 bucks and oc to 12 bucks performance....so what ? do u think u r so COOL ? i think U r just lonely on this web alone..

狂少

Bulletproof Themer
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
if u r so good about CPU.... why not go to intel and get a job there ? or U R just helping ur daddy's RAM bussiness alone ? testing everything is ur job ? showing off how good is ur CPU is ? how expensive is ur LN2 ? who will care about ur NO C/P value posts..... wake UP from ur DREAM plz, u r making OC people thinking about " I NEED TO UPGRADE MY PC tomorrow" U R SO Wrong about OC... use expensive computer and OC is not my style..... i pay 5 bucks and oc to 10 bucks performance...... not like u...... u paid 10 bucks and oc to 12 bucks performance....so what ? do u think u r so COOL ? i think U r just lonely on this web alone..

So simple and no need to act like baby, common grow up, if you don't like don't be silly or act like stupid dumb ass, who you think you are?

and this is your second warning;)
shut up and get the fucking out of my thread, you 're clear?:cool:

Ya, I better be alone just like you scream BS here and will be screwed by the people here. I doubt how low your IQ is, we will let you keep going on , and cya..:D

最後編輯:

狂少

Bulletproof Themer
已加入
9/18/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
oh by the way,

1. what business my family running is NONE OF YOUR business, and I have NO family business:D..I am still student..and the poor student@ OSU :D
2. and in this world, I don't have any relatives , I am the only child in my family and my parents passed away long time ago.

besides this, I think you gotta resepect what my own privacy is. if I bring all your family matter here, I think you gotta be really pissed right?

just wanna explain this nothing more. so you 'd better NOT get on my consideration and really wanna ban you from this point. Thank you for your cooperation.

最後編輯:

liu6148

一般般會員
已加入
1/8/08
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
變成英文討論嚕.
不過狂少兄的英文我還看的懂一點.
馬利兄弟老兄的到底是英文還是羅馬拼音阿????
u.plz.r這是哪國在用的單字阿???
看來我需要加強英文程度了...

ctsun

Paradise in heaven
已加入
10/10/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
網站
www.coolaler.com

What thing do you want to express?? Go back home and shut up right now.

ctsun

Paradise in heaven
已加入
10/10/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
網站
www.coolaler.com
變成英文討論嚕.
不過狂少兄的英文我還看的懂一點.
馬利兄弟老兄的到底是英文還是羅馬拼音阿????
u.plz.r這是哪國在用的單字阿???
看來我需要加強英文程度了...

我覺得...'眼睛博士'
有幫忙翻譯吧....
;x;

好好的一篇好文章....
居然變質...
歹年冬...搞小郎....

krad

ネットに棲む男
已加入
5/7/08
訊息
互動分數
點數

天...你覺得你是在向甚麼東西挑戰?定義還是權威?
在我看來,狂大(請容許我個人用尊稱)是個老前輩,他正在分享成果,你覺得呢?
若你不喜歡,你可以不要看,而不是要求別人照你的方式做,用二分法(對與錯)去解讀它。
更何況這是個"分享超頻喜好和經驗的論壇,相關領域的觀念和經驗流通為何有錯?"
我們都是人,我們都喜歡一些東西。但是你無權決定別人該喜歡哪些東西

老兄,你來錯版面了,而且說了很多不必要的話;聰明點,別在定義上把自己限制住。

▌延伸閱讀