full loading
已加入
9/17/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
網站
www.coolaler.com
Hayward, CA (March 7, 2005) – The New DFI LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D motherboard is setting performance records around the world! LegionHardware recently reviewed the motherboard and was completely impressed by its overclocking ability and robust stability. Effortlessly, LegionHardware was able to overclock the front side bus to 313 MHz, highest they have seen in their lab. Combining the rich feature set and attention put into the design of the motherboard, LegionHardware gave it a near perfect overall score and a LegionHardware Performance Award. Here is an excerpt from the article:

“Clearly, DFI have focused heavily on delivering what is possibly going to be the best nForce4 motherboard. For those looking for an nForce4 Ultra motherboard, the search is over. The LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D is irresistible, especially given the price tag of just $140 US. With such an impressive level of performance, stability and overclocking, there are few that offer such a well balanced mix.

Users after an SLI motherboard should seriously consider shelling out the extra $60 US for the LANPartyUT NF4 SLI-DR. Due to the fact that all three DFI nForce4 motherboards utilize the same PCB design and BIOS version, the same abilities can be expected. This means that all three boards will perform the same, overclock the same and they all feature dual PCIe 16x slots. This is great news as the overclocking abilities of the LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D are unbelievable. The BIOS setup offers a huge amount of overclocking related options, for example the memory voltage can be boosted to 4.0v and the vCore can go as high as 2.1v. These options no doubt worked well, as I was able to achieve a massive 313MHz FSB overclock.

There is so much overclocking potential to be unleashed with the LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D, if only I had more time to spend with the board before I had to get this review done. Nevertheless, the 313MHz FSB overclock came too easily and for this reason I am certain there is far more that this board can offer. This is an aspect of the motherboard I could go on and on about, but instead I will simply say that the LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D is by far the best overclocking motherboard I have ever used. Overclocking with this board is very enjoyable and therefore I can easily imagine users spending hours on end playing with the settings in an effort to maximize their system performance.

Overall, the DFI LANPartyUT NF4 SLI-DR a highly respectable product and is certainly one of the best nForce4 contenders. DFI continue to impress with their LANParty series, and can now certainly be considered a true competitor in the enthusiast market. They have been fairly quick to the market with their nForce4 solutions, much faster than they have with previous motherboards. Although, motherboard manufacturers such as ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI had their boards on the market a few months ago, the wait for DFI’s solutions has been well worth it. Those that already own the LANPartyUT NF4 SLI-DR will agree that it's one of the most impressive motherboards ever created.”

志元

榮譽會員
已加入
11/13/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
看不懂~還是謝謝 :MMM:

squareneo

進階會員
已加入
8/27/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
年齡
應該是說dfi的nf4 ultra-d在全世界的超頻領域受到注目..
效能遠比超過其他的nf4,,,
尤其是DFI LANPartyUT NF4 SLI更是高階nf4主機板的首選..

^^|||應該是這樣巴

markfox

版面管理員
已加入
9/27/03
訊息
互動分數
點數
網站
造訪網站
試試新裝的FIREFOX翻譯外掛~~
看不懂的文句,請自行大腦重組~~:lol:

======================================================
Hayward, 加州(2005 3月7 日) - 新DFI LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D 主板是設置性能記錄在世界! LegionHardware 最近回顧了主板和由它overclocking 的能力和健壯穩定完全地銘記了。不出力, LegionHardware 能對overclock 前方公共汽車對313 兆赫, 最高他們看見了在他們的實驗室。結合富有的特點集合和注意投入了入主板的設計, LegionHardware 給了它近的完善的總分和LegionHardware 表演獎。這節錄從文章:

"清楚地, DFI 沉重集中於交付什麼可能是最佳的nForce4 主板。 為那些尋找nForce4 超主板, 查尋是結束。 LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D 是不可抗拒的, 特別是給價牌$140 美國。 以這樣表現, 穩定和overclocking 的一個印象深刻的水平, 有少數提供這樣井平衡的混合。

用戶在SLI 主板應該嚴重考慮轟擊在額外$60 美國之外為LANPartyUT NF4 SLI-DR 之後。 由於這樣的事實所有三個DFI nForce4 主板運用同樣PCB 設計和BIOS 版本, 同樣能力可能被期望。 這意味著, 所有三個委員會將執行同樣, overclock 同樣並且他們全都以雙重PCIe 16x 槽孔為特色。 這是了不起的新聞 LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D 的overclocking 的能力是難以相信的. BIOS 設定提供巨大的相當數量overclocking 的相關選擇, 例如記憶電壓可能促進到4 。0v 和vCore 可能去一樣高像2 。1v. 疑義沒有運作得很好的這些選擇, 因為我能達到一巨型的313MHz FSB overclock 。

那裡非常overclocking 潛力被解開與LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D, 但願我需要更多時間花費以委員會在我必須得到這回顧完成之前。 然而, 313MHz FSB overclock 太容易地來了並且因此我肯定有更多這個委員會能提供。 這是我能去不停主板的方面, 但是我簡單地反而將說那 LANPartyUT NF4 Ultra-D 是顯然我曾經使用了的最佳的overclocking 的主板. Overclocking 以這個委員會是非常令人愉快的並且因此我能容易地想像用戶度過幾小時在末端上演奏以設置在努力最大化他們的系統性能。

總之, DFI LANPartyUT NF4 SLI-DR 一個高度可敬的產品和一定是最佳的nForce4 競爭者的當中一個. DFI 繼續銘記以他們的LANParty 系列, 和可能一定現在被認為一個真實的競爭者在熱心者市場上。他們比他們有與早先主板是相當快的對市場用他們的nForce4 解答, 快速地。 雖然, 主板製造商譬如ASUS, 十億字節和MSI 幾個月前有他們的委員會在市場上, 等DFI 的解答是好的價值它。 那些已經擁有LANPartyUT NF4 SLI-DR 同意, 它是最印象深刻的主板的當中一個曾經被創造.”

f3662005

極品就是極品
已加入
3/15/05
訊息
互動分數
點數
都英文~有點吃力呀~~

▌延伸閱讀