等了好久這就是我夢想中的平台!

NV45

進階會員
已加入
5/23/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
Originally posted by tacoChang+May 31 2005, 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tacoChang @ May 31 2005, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-linczs2000@May 31 2005, 05:41 PM
這板子沒有ATX 12V 4PIN接頭

難道只要靠24PIN+FDD小4PIN就夠用了嗎 :??:

我也是很期待這片,因為有三條PCI,而且玩SLI不用在拔插JUMPER了
有迷有看到24 pin電源輸入CPU側
綠色電感旁邊的黑色8 pin接頭啊? mooon

不用拔插jp...但是ATI指定要買BBA X8y0 CrossFire Edition...
還是有點小麻煩 ;) [/b][/quote]

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...=asc&highlight=

I've come to the conclusion that the compositing engine is a performance optimisation. As I mentioned in our article, Super AA mode transfers the images via PCI Express, and some followup on that indicates that, right now (it is likely to change in the future, they just haven't had time yet) the composite engine is is more or less bypassed altogether for Super AA.

However, what this tells me is that the chips themselves are capable of the compositing (well, for Super AA they can certainly blend - I have seen two standard boards running before as well), but it would appear that to achieve this current boards need to get the input from the PCI Express bus (there is also the question of whether there is native hardware for this, or its actually running some kind of shader program), but this is not the optimal in terms of performance. The composite engine remove any reliance on the bus for the "performance" modes, also removes any necessity if the graphics core compositing has some overhead, and makes parallelisation a little easier.

We'll see how this changes once they have a seies of boards that were built with this in mind from the off.

tacoChang

隨時做好準備
已加入
10/26/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
網站
造訪網站
Originally posted by NV45+Jun 1 2005, 04:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NV45 @ Jun 1 2005, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by tacoChang@May 31 2005, 09:41 PM
不用拔插jp...但是ATI指定要買BBA X8y0 CrossFire Edition...
還是有點小麻煩 ;)

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...=asc&highlight=

I've come to the conclusion that the compositing engine is a performance optimisation. As I mentioned in our article, Super AA mode transfers the images via PCI Express, and some followup on that indicates that, right now (it is likely to change in the future, they just haven't had time yet) the composite engine is is more or less bypassed altogether for Super AA.

However, what this tells me is that the chips themselves are capable of the compositing (well, for Super AA they can certainly blend - I have seen two standard boards running before as well), but it would appear that to achieve this current boards need to get the input from the PCI Express bus (there is also the question of whether there is native hardware for this, or its actually running some kind of shader program), but this is not the optimal in terms of performance. The composite engine remove any reliance on the bus for the "performance" modes, also removes any necessity if the graphics core compositing has some overhead, and makes parallelisation a little easier.

We'll see how this changes once they have a seies of boards that were built with this in mind from the off.[/b]

看來若是同樣的卡就不必用CrossFire Edition啦~ :OO:
可是只能進行AFR... :ph34r:

http://www.techreport.com/onearticle.x/8390
<!--QuoteBegin-Scott Wasson
@ May 31, 2005, 06:40 PM
So, uh, I suppose a CrossFire master card with an image compositing engine isn't strictly necessary for multi-card acceleration. He said that you could hook up the monitor to the DVI output on the secondary slave card and see only half of the frames when the cards are rendering in alternate-frame mode, but I utterly failed to force him to show me out of foolish politeness. He also told me that the two cards must be an exact match in order to run in dual slave mode. [/quote]

NV45

進階會員
已加入
5/23/04
訊息
互動分數
點數
MSI展出的6800NU(NV42)GDDR3 256MB是個不錯的產品,如果最近能推出,可以說是雙面刃

▌延伸閱讀